Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Offering Pride with Gratitude

Yoga Delivered!

Welcome to the very first audio experience from Sybil. This is a full hour and 10 minute class beginning with breath work and prana, followed by gentle vinyasa and finishing with meditation.
These classes are designed to be used either as mediation practice, listening to insights, or you can fully integrate the asanas. Do what you will, trust your practice, ask and you shall receive.

You can play the class from here
or

If you have a few minutes please leave a comment as to how it went for you, thanks!

2 comments:

Caravan Luna said...

this is so exciting. now we all can have a bit of verbal sybil in our home. i will use this tomorrow for my morning practice. love you

Unique Perfections LLC. said...

This made me feel amazing, and made me so excited for my next Sybil Retreat!! She is such a gift and to have her now here in my home when I need...thank you so much!!! Paleena